Particular remedy for respiratory disorders:
- Effectively function against acute and chronic bronchitis, Tonsilitis, Pharyngitis, soar throat, Laryngitis etc.
- Relieves in breathing difficulty
- Protects from allergic infections such as dust allergy, allergic cough, allergic sneezing, allergic rhinitis, allergic bronchitis.
- Helps to develop long lasting immunity against all common diseases
- Very effective to improve immune system and body’s resistance against infections
- Regular use helps to build immunity, eliminates toxins and improves over all well being
- Builds up resistance to infection and helps prevent re-infection
- Increases the anti body forming cells
Suddha Guggal (Commiphora mukul/ Balasamodendron mukul) – 100 mg:
demulcent, aperient, alteraive, carminative, anti-spasmodic and emmenagogue. It is believed to stimulate appetite, improves the general condition, reduces fever, causes absorption of effused products and reduces secretion from diseased surfaces. It is stimulating expectorant and diuretic
Chopchini (Smilax china) – 30 mg:
stimulant, alterative, demulcent and as tonic and . Useful in nervous diseases, seminal weakness, colic, pain in body, flatulence and insanity.
Mhamanjisthadi ghan – 50 mg:
Blood purifier, antiseptic, expels poisonous toxins from the systems.
Tulsi (Ocimum sanctum) – 50 mg:
A home remedy. The drug repute for bronchial affections, useful in allergic conditions, given good resistance power to the body and treat acute chronic coughs and catarrhal conditions. Its anti bacterial effects nullify infection. Anti-phlegmatic, expectorant, good bronchodilator. (Ref: Dr. K.M. Nandakarni’s Indian Materia Medica,Vol.-1, page No.865)
Satloban – 25 mg:
Disinfects mucous membranes of respiratory tract.
Godanti Bhasma – 50 mg:
controls high temperature and its effects. Antipyretic, analgesic. Relieves kasa (dry cough), Svasa (Asthma). Helps to improve immune power. (Ref: AFI, page No. 234)
Haridra/ Haldar (Curcuma longa) – 60 mg:
Aromatic , stimulant, tonic and carminative. It is a domestic remedy for allergic cough and offers free easy breathing. In catarrh and coryza the inhalation of the fumes of the burning turmeric from the nostritis causes a copious mucus discharge and gives instant relief. Also it is given to relief cough. (Ref: Dr. K.M. Nandakarni’s Indian Materia Medica,Vol.-1, page No. 417)
Arogyavardhini Ras – 50 mg:
Alterative, aperient. A very effective hepato protective, useful in Jaundice, Aneamia, liver and spleen disorders. It helps to promote health and stamina. It corrects blood circulation also. It promotes resistance power to combat disease and clear toxins from the system. (Ref: The Ayurvedic Formulary of India, Part-I, Section-RAS, Page No. 258)
Maharasnadi quath – 50 mg:
The drug has anti-spasmodic, anti-inflammatory and anti pyretic action.
Kamdudha ras – 20 mg:
Checks hyper acidity and burning sensation. Anti-biliary, digestive, ensures assimilation and elimination. (The Ayurvedic Formulary of India, Part-II, section –Ras, Page no. 234).
1 to 2 Capsule 2 to 3 times a day or as directed by the physician.